Saturday 22 March 2008

beautiful fabric

I update my little shop recently.


fleur dress



I bought this fabric at Liberty London.(I could stay there only for 10 minutes! I wish I could stay longer..) This fabric makes me so happy. the flower is almost floating from fabric and the combination of white, light green and brown. perfect!


marseille smock dress

I got this fabric at a beutiful Japanese online shop called *LINNET*. They have their original linen fabric which mostly made in Japan. This is the first time for me to buy fabric at Linnet and I'm completely in love with it. The quality is outstanding.The price is also outstanding,too... But I think it worth it. Things that makes me happy. It's important for me. I also bought the book about Linen which is written by the shop owner of Linnet. I'd like to post about this book (Linen)soon.

6 comments:

penelope said...

Sweet blog, lovely little girl and beautiful creation, I will come back. i'm happy to be in your links and will do it back!

usagi said...

Are you from *happy to see you*? If so, I'm happy!

Anonymous said...

i love the textiles and so many nice things in Liberty! Is the horse print fabric dress you had in your shop is from Liberty too? i like that one too!

usagi said...

Yes, the horse print is also bought at Liberty,too. I think Liberty print is perfect for children's clothes.It's cheerful,unique and beautiful.

la casita de wendy said...

hi! love your blog and your dresses! i invite you to visit mine, im a fashion designer too...

labourofheart* said...

beautiful clothes! Happy to have found you.